We are looking for motivated junior energy system analysts to work in high-standing international consulting projects in the fields of power generation, climate neutral fuels and bioenergy.
The analysts will run models that solve complex energy planning and policy assessment problems. Preparing data input, analyzing model outputs, and drafting policy analysis reports are among the key tasks of the job.
- Energy system modelling
- Data analysis
- Use of modelling software GAMS, python, R
- BSc or MSc in engineering, economics, applied mathematics or physics
- Experience in climate policy analysis and quantitative methods desirable
- Proficient in English
- Analytical acumen
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude
- Previous experience with GAMS/python/R desirable
- Proficient use of MS Office
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Liza Thanassi at email@example.com including in the subject line “Junior Energy System Analyst”.
Deadline for Applications: Open until filled.