The Network System Administrator is responsible for the administration of the network, server and storage environments of the company. Key tasks include monitoring network performance, documenting and resolving issues in an effective and timely manner, clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner and being responsible for the administration of the company’s website.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience/ knowledge administering Windows Server OS and Linux based network servers.
- Candidates need to have fulfilled military obligations and ability to communicate in Greek and English (verbal & written form).
Conditions of Employment:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
How to apply:
- Up-to-date CV
- Applications must be sent by e-mail to Liza Thanassi firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: November 30, 2020