Do you have solid technical skills and a strong interest in European and international energy policy, especially on the transport sector? Are you eager to learn and be involved in high-standing international consulting projects for international organizations, national governments and the private sector?
We are looking for a motivated transport expert to join the PRIMES modelling team.
Key part of the job is using advanced models that solve complex energy planning and policy assessment problems, collecting and processing related data, and contributing to technical and policy analysis reports.
The position is based in our headquarters in Athens.
- Energy demand modelling focusing on the transport sector
- Data collection and analysis
- Use of modelling software such as GAMS, python or R
- BSc and/or MSc in engineering, applied mathematics or physics
- 1-3 years of experience in energy policy analysis, modelling and quantitative methods
- Programming (desirable but not mandatory previous experience with GAMS/python/R)
- Professional use of English
- Professional use of MS Office
- Analytical and Problem-solving mindset
- Collaborative attitude and eager to learn
Conditions of Employment
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Michaela Lytou at: email@example.com including “Expert – Transport” in the subject line.
Deadline for Applications: 10/11/2022