Do you have solid technical skills and a strong interest in the EU/international energy policy – especially industry? We are looking for a motivated industrial sector expert to join our Energy Demand modelling team. The position is based in Athens (headquarters).
Preparing data input, analyzing model outputs and drafting policy analysis reports are among the key tasks of the team and a learning ground for the new team member. You will be part of the Energy Demand Team developing models that are used to solve advanced energy planning and policy assessment problems and you will be involved in high-standing international consulting projects for clients including the European Commission, national governments and large companies.
- Energy demand modelling — industry, industrial processes, new technologies in industry
- Data analysis
- Use of modelling software GAMS, python, R
- BSc and/or MSc in mechanical or chemical engineering, applied mathematics or physics
- 3-5 years of experience in energy policy analysis, modelling and quantitative methods
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Programming (desirable but not mandatory previous experience with GAMS/python/R)
- Professional use of English
- Professional use of MS Office
Conditions of Employment
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications
- Job location: Athens
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Michaela Lytou at: email@example.com including at the subject line “Industrial Sector Expert”.
Deadline for Applications: 30/01/2023
Please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.