Do you have a strong interest in the EU/international energy policy? We are looking for a motivated junior energy analyst to join our Energy Demand team. The position is based in Athens (headquarters).
Preparing data input, analyzing model results and drafting policy analysis reports are among the key tasks of the team and a learning ground for the new team member.
You will learn to develop models used to solve advanced energy planning and policy assessment problems and you will be involved in high-standing international consulting projects for clients including the European Commission, national governments and large companies.
- Energy demand modelling — buildings and/or industry
- Data analysis
- Use of modelling software GAMS, python, R
- BSc and/or MSc in engineering, economics, applied mathematics or physics
- Experience in energy policy analysis and quantitative methods desirable
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Programming (desirable but not mandatory previous experience with GAMS/python/R)
- Professional use of English
- Professional use of MS Office
Conditions of Employment
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications
- Job location: Athens
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Michaela Lytou at: firstname.lastname@example.org including at the subject line “Junior Energy Expert”.
Deadline for Applications: 30/01/2023
Please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.