Do you have solid technical skills and a strong interest in the EU/international energy, climate and/or sustainable growth agenda?
We are looking for a motivated expert to join our Economics and Climate Policy team. Among the key tasks of the team and a learning ground for the new team member are:
- Delivery of high-standing international consulting projects for clients including the European Commission, national governments, and large companies.
- Participation in EU-funded research projects focusing on climate mitigation, just transition and energy policies.
- Model use and development to support complex energy, climate, and economic policy assessment projects.
- Data input preparation and model output analysis.
- Data analysis
- Contributing to report writing
- BSc or MSc in engineering, economics, applied mathematics or physics.
- 1-3 years of experience in energy/climate policy analysis, economics, and quantitative methods.
- Proficient use of English.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with GAMS/python/R desirable.
- Professional use of MS Office.
Conditions of Employment
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications
- Job location: Athens
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Michaela Lytou at: firstname.lastname@example.org including “Climate Change and Economics Expert” in the subject line.
Deadline for Applications: 10/11/2022