The Software Developer is responsible for developing and implementing software applications as well as developing software using Python. This involves the embedding of previously developed modeling-based tools into commercial software packages for use by 3rd parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Programming skills: C++, Python, Java. Additional skills are considered an asset.
- Strong experience as a backend developer with Java and Python (years of professional experience are considered as an asset)
- Candidates need to have fulfilled military obligations and ability to communicate in Greek and English (verbal & written form, business proficiency).
Conditions of Employment:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
How to apply:
- Up-to-date CV
- Applications must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: November 30, 2020