Major tasks of this position include:
- Develop and implement software applications, including embedding already developed modeling-based tools into commercial software packages for use by 3rd
- Integrate new functionality into existing applications
- Administration of a network, servers and storage environments involving tasks such as monitoring network performance, troubleshooting issues; document, track, and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner and perform related work as required.
- Administer and improve the company’s website and relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Programming skills: Linux, C++, Python, Java. Additional skills are considered an asset
- Strong experience as a backend developer with Java (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- Experience/ knowledge administering Windows Server OS and Linux based network servers.
- Candidates need to have fulfilled military obligations and ability to communicate in Greek and English (verbal & written form, business proficiency).