As part of the PRIMES modeling team, the Transport Economics Modeller is involved in international consulting projects and studies.
Our clients include the European Commission, national governments and the private sector. Required skills draw from a range of disciplines, including transportation planning, economics, operational research and mathematics.
Key tasks associated with the position include:
• Examine large amounts of data and construct models that solve complex transportation planning and policy assessment problems.
• Run large-scale numerical models in computers, prepare data input, analyze data output and prepare policy analysis reports.
• Master and preferably a PhD in engineering, economics or applied mathematics
• At least five years’ experience is necessary in transport policy analysis, economics and quantitative methods
• Working in English language, at a professional level
Conditions of Employment
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
How to apply
• Up-to-date CV
• Applications must be sent by e-mail to Liza Thanassi firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline for applications: November 30, 2020