- Contribute to the implementation and operation of techno-economic models.
- Prepare data inputs and analyze results.
- Prepare tecno-economic and policy analysis reports.
- Thorough understanding of energy, economy and/or environmental aspects of the transport sector, demonstrated by at least 5 years of professional experience in transport, with a focus on energy-policy analysis, economics and quantitative methods.
- MSc or PhD in economics, engineering, mathematics, or physics.
- Modelling and data analysis skills demonstrated by previous experience in GAMS/python/R.
- Professional use of MS Office.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Analytical acumen and problem-solving attitude.
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive salary in line with qualifications.
- The opportunity to participate in high-level international consulting projects for clients including the European Commission, national governments and large companies.
How to apply
Please send your CV to the attention of Liza Thanassi at: firstname.lastname@example.org including at the subject line “Transport-Economy Consultant”.
Deadline for Applications: February 11, 2022